If you're planning a visit to Bognor Regis, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Shopping – Bognor Regis is home to a range of shops, from independent boutiques to major high street stores. Spend the day browsing the unique shops in the town centre and enjoy a bite to eat in one of the many cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Beach – Bognor Regis is known for its stunning beaches and the iconic pier. Spend a day relaxing on the golden sands or take a stroll along the promenade. Enjoy a refreshing drink in one of the traditional beachfront pubs.
- Arundel Castle – Arundel Castle is a medieval castle located just a short drive from Bognor Regis. Step back in time with a visit to the castle and explore its impressive grounds.
- Bird Watching – Bognor Regis is a great spot for bird watching. Visit the nearby Pagham Harbour Nature Reserve for some of the best bird watching opportunities in the area.
- Golf – Bognor Regis is home to a number of golf courses, offering a great day out for golfers of all abilities.
- Sea Life Centre – Visit the Sea Life Centre in Bognor Regis to see a range of marine life. Get up close to seals, penguins and other sea creatures.
- Hotham Park – Spend a day exploring Hotham Park, a beautiful Victorian park with lakes, waterfalls and open green spaces.
- Butlins – Butlins is a popular holiday resort located in Bognor Regis. Enjoy a variety of activities, from swimming to live entertainment.
- Fishbourne Roman Palace – Take a trip to Fishbourne Roman Palace and explore the remains of one of the largest Roman homes ever found in Britain.
- Chichester – Chichester is a vibrant city just a short drive from Bognor Regis, offering a range of attractions, from museums to theatres.
- Bognor Regis Museum – Visit Bognor Regis Museum to learn about the local history and culture.
- West Sussex Steam Railway – Enjoy a ride on the West Sussex Steam Railway, a historic railway line offering scenic views of the countryside.
- Boating – Take a boat trip around the harbour and enjoy the stunning views of Bognor Regis.
- Motor Racing – Visit the nearby Goodwood Motor Circuit and enjoy some thrilling motor racing.
- Crabbing – Take a trip to the beach and go crabbing with the family.
There are many things to see and do near Bognor Regis. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!