If you're planning a visit to West Quay Newhaven, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Explore the Beach – Take a stroll or a dip in the sea at the nearby beach. Enjoy the breathtaking views and explore the local wildlife.
- Stroll Through the Harbour – Enjoy the tranquil atmosphere of Newhaven Harbour and admire the many boats and ships that dock here.
- Visit the Fort – Climb up to the top of the historic Newhaven Fort and enjoy stunning views of the town and sea.
- Check out the Art – Visit the nearby Phoenix Arts Centre to view a range of local artwork, performances and events.
- Take a Cruise – Explore the local area and further afield with a scenic boat trip or pleasure cruise.
- Have Fun at the Playgrounds – Spend a day at one of the many local playgrounds. Let the kids have fun and let off some steam.
- Visit the Museum – Learn about the history of the area and the important role it has played in the development of Sussex.
- Enjoy an Afternoon Tea – Indulge in a traditional afternoon tea at one of the nearby cafes and restaurants.
- Go Shopping – Shop til you drop at the many shops and boutiques located in the town centre.
- Catch a Show – Enjoy a night at the theatre with a range of local and touring shows.
- Get Active – Take part in some of the many sports and activities at the local leisure centre.
- Take a Walk – Follow one of the many scenic walking routes to explore the local area.
- Visit the Castle – Take a trip to the nearby Lewes Castle and explore the grounds.
- Explore the Gardens – Wander around the beautiful gardens of the nearby Newhaven House.
- Have Dinner – Enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants and pubs located in the town centre.
There are many things to see and do near West Quay Newhaven. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!