If you're planning a visit to Bosham, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Visit Bosham Church – Dating back to the 10th century, Bosham Church is an iconic landmark in the area. With its tall tower and Saxon origins, it's a beautiful spot to visit and explore.
- Explore Bosham Quay – This harbour is one of the most picturesque in the area. Take a stroll around the quay and enjoy the stunning views across Chichester Harbour.
- Take a Boat Trip – A boat trip is a great way to explore the area. Whether you opt for a ferry, a canoe or a sailboat, there are plenty of options to choose from.
- Visit Chichester Cathedral – This magnificent building is one of the most impressive sights in Sussex. Take a guided tour and explore the history of this ancient cathedral.
- Explore Fishbourne Roman Palace – This palace was built in the 1st century AD and is the largest Roman residence in Britain. There are plenty of things to explore, such as the mosaics, the baths and the gardens.
- Visit Stansted Park – This grand estate is set within a beautiful countryside setting. Explore the gardens, take a stroll around the lake and admire the spectacular views.
- Enjoy a Day at the Beach – With plenty of nearby beaches, there's no shortage of places to enjoy a day out. Relax on the sand and take a dip in the sea.
- Visit the Weald & Downland Living Museum – This museum is based on a 40-acre site and is home to over 50 historic buildings. See how people used to live in days gone by.
- Climb Chanctonbury Ring – This Iron Age hillfort is a great spot to explore and take in the stunning views. Climb to the top and enjoy the views across the South Downs.
- Take a Walk Along the South Downs Way – This 100-mile trail runs along the South Downs, taking in some of the most spectacular scenery in the area.
- Visit Amberley Working Museum – This museum is dedicated to preserving and showcasing the industrial heritage of the area. Take a look around the workshops, the smithy and the mill.
- Relax in Arundel – This small town is nestled in the South Downs and is home to a stunning castle. Take a stroll around the town and admire the architecture.
- Explore the Itchenor Sailing Club – This sailing club was founded in 1938 and is one of the oldest in the country. Take a look around the clubhouse and enjoy the views across the harbour.
- Enjoy a Game of Golf – Bosham is home to many golf courses, making it a great spot for a round of golf. Enjoy the fresh air and beautiful scenery as you take to the fairways.
- Take a Trip to Littlehampton – This small seaside town is a great place to spend a day. With plenty of attractions, shops and restaurants, it's a great spot for a day out.
There are many things to see and do near Bosham. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!