If you're planning a visit to Rustington, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Visit Littlehampton Beach – Just a short drive away, Littlehampton beach is the perfect spot for a relaxing day in the sun. It offers plenty of activities for the whole family, including fishing, swimming, and walking along the seafront.
- Enjoy the Rustington Nature Reserve – The Rustington Nature Reserve is a great place to explore the local wildlife and nature. There are pathways and boardwalks, as well as bird hides and a picnic area.
- Get Active at Rustington Recreation Ground – Enjoy a game of football, basketball, or tennis at the Rustington Recreation Ground. It also has a playground and a café, as well as a large grass area to relax and enjoy the sunshine.
- Take a Tour of Arundel Castle – This historic castle is just a short drive away and offers a fascinating insight into the past. From the Great Hall to the Keep and the Edward the Confessor's Chapel, there is plenty to explore.
- Explore Worthing Pier – Head to the end of Worthing pier and take in the stunning views. The pier is also home to restaurants, cafes, and several attractions.
- Visit the South Downs National Park – With rolling hills, meadows, and woodlands, the South Downs National Park is the perfect place to explore the great outdoors. It offers a range of activities, including walking and cycling trails.
- Shop at the Rustington Retail Park – For all your shopping needs, the Rustington Retail Park is the place to go. There are plenty of stores and restaurants to choose from, as well as a cinema and bowling alley.
- Go to the Angmering Park Adventure Playground – Suitable for all ages, the Angmering Park Adventure Playground offers a range of fun activities, such as a zip wire, trampolines, and a giant sandpit.
- Enjoy a Meal at the Fisherman's Rest – The Fisherman's Rest is a traditional pub with a great selection of food and drinks. It also has an outdoor seating area and a garden.
- Visit the Arundel Wetland Centre – Get up close to a variety of birds and other wildlife at the Arundel Wetland Centre. It also has a range of activities and events, as well as a café and gift shop.
- Learn about History at Amberley Museum – Amberley Museum is an open-air museum that offers a unique insight into the history of the area. It features a variety of exhibits, from a Victorian railway station to a steam engine.
- Take the Kids to Butlin's Bognor Regis – Butlin's Bognor Regis is the perfect spot for a family day out. It has a variety of attractions, such as a swimming pool, rollercoasters, and go-karts.
- Be Inspired at the Chichester Festival Theatre – Chichester Festival Theatre offers a range of theatre, music, dance, and comedy performances. It is also home to the annual Chichester Festival.
- Sample Local Produce at the Arundel Farmers' Market – Arundel Farmers' Market is the perfect place to sample some of the local produce. From cheeses and breads to pies and jams, it's a great place to find something new.
- Visit Arundel Cathedral – Arundel Cathedral is a stunning Norman church with a beautiful rose window and a stunning view of the surrounding countryside. It is also home to a variety of events and services throughout the year.
There are many things to see and do near Rustington. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!