If you're planning a visit to Littlehampton, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Beach Walks – Littlehampton is home to stunning beaches, providing the perfect place for a peaceful stroll.
- Littlehampton Harbour – The harbour is a great spot for activities like crabbing, fishing and boat trips.
- The Salterns Way – A delightful walking trail that winds along the scenic River Arun.
- Arundel Castle and Park – This stunning castle and park is a great place to explore.
- Amberley Museum – A great day out for the family, the museum features historic locomotives and crafts.
- Worthing Pier – Stretching out into the sea, Worthing Pier is home to amusement arcades, children's activities, and a theatre.
- Highdown Gardens – A beautiful garden with stunning views, perfect for a picnic.
- Littlehampton Golf Club – Enjoy a round of golf at this scenic golf club.
- Bognor Regis – A 10-minute drive away, Bognor Regis is home to a great selection of shops, restaurants, pubs and more.
- Crabbing – Crabbing is a popular pastime in Littlehampton, with crab lines available from local shops.
- Shopping – Littlehampton has a great selection of shops, from boutiques to high street favourites.
- Local Markets – Peruse the local markets for fresh produce, antiques and more.
- Sussex Yacht Club – Enjoy sailing and watersports at this popular spot.
- Littlehampton Museum – Take a step back in time with a visit to the Littlehampton Museum.
- Littlehampton Beach – Beachgoers can take in the beautiful views of the South Downs while sunbathing or swimming.
There are many things to see and do near Littlehampton. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!