If you're planning a visit to South Lancing, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Visit Arundel Castle – Visit this magnificent castle in West Sussex, and explore its 12th century architecture, grounds and gardens.
- Take a Tour of Chichester Cathedral – Marvel at this beautiful cathedral, built in 1075 with a stunning interior and exterior.
- Go for a Walk at Devils Dyke – Enjoy the beauty of this ancient landscape, with tranquil walks and stunning views across the South Downs National Park.
- Relax at Beachy Head – Enjoy the stunning views from this white cliff top, one of the most popular tourist spots in England.
- Visit Bramber Castle – Explore the ruins of this 11th century castle, built by William de Braose, and find out its history.
- See the Exhibits at Worthing Museum and Art Gallery – Take a look at the local history and art exhibited in this museum and gallery.
- Explore Amberley Chalk Pits Museum – Uncover the industrial heritage of the area at this outdoor museum.
- Enjoy a Day Out at the South Downs – Take a walk or bike ride through this beautiful national park, and take in the stunning views.
- Spot Wildlife at Arundel Wetland Centre – Home to a variety of wetland birds, mammals and amphibians, this is a great place to spot wildlife in its natural habitat.
- Catch a Show at The Capitol – Enjoy live music, theatre and comedy shows at this popular entertainment venue.
- Visit the South Lancing Beach – With its golden sands and beautiful views of the English Channel, this beach is a great place to relax and enjoy the sunshine.
- Take a Trip to Arundel Wildfowl and Wetlands Centre – Spot a variety of wildfowl and other wildlife at this beautiful wetlands centre.
- Check out the Art at Pallant House Gallery – See the impressive collection of British art at this gallery, dating back to the 16th century.
- Climb Up to the South Downs Way – Take a hike up to the highest point in the South Downs, and enjoy the stunning views from the top.
- Take a Trip to Chichester Harbour – Enjoy a boat ride and spot wildlife in this beautiful harbour, which is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Visit the Weald and Downland Living Museum – Learn about traditional rural life at this open-air museum, which includes a range of buildings and artefacts.
There are many things to see and do near South Lancing. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!