If you're planning a visit to Shoreham Beach, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Go for a Walk – Shoreham Beach is a great place for a leisurely stroll. Take in the sights and sounds of the picturesque beachfront, and perhaps even spot a few local wildlife.
- Visit the Ruins of Ancient Shoreham – Take a trip back in time and explore the ruins of the once thriving port town of Shoreham.
- Climb the South Downs – Enjoy a challenging climb up the South Downs and take in the stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
- Visit the Sea Life Centre – Get up close and personal with a variety of marine life at the Sea Life Centre.
- Enjoy Some Water Sports – Take part in a range of water sports, such as windsurfing, kite surfing and kayaking.
- Go Bird Watching – Keep an eye out for a variety of birds, such as gulls, terns and oystercatchers.
- Spot Dolphins – Keep an eye out for dolphins in the area, as they are known to frequent the local waters.
- Wander Along the Shore Path – Take a leisurely stroll along the shore path, which offers stunning views of the beach and the surrounding area.
- Stop for Some Refreshments – There are a variety of places to enjoy a bite to eat or a refreshing drink.
- Attend a Beach Clean – Take part in a beach clean and help to keep the local beach and marine life safe.
- Take a Boat Trip – Enjoy a boat trip along the coast and take in the sights of Shoreham Beach from the sea.
- Visit the Beachfront Markets – Check out the local beachfront markets and pick up some souvenirs or treats.
- Enjoy Some Live Music – Listen to some live music at one of the beachfront bars or pubs.
- Take Part in a Beach Volleyball Tournament – Put your beach volleyball skills to the test and take part in a tournament.
- Discover Local History – Take a trip to the local museum and learn about the history of Shoreham Beach and the surrounding area.
There are many things to see and do near Shoreham Beach. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!