If you're planning a visit to East Wittering, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Visit East Wittering Beach – East Wittering beach is a great place to visit with its miles of golden sand and clear water. It's ideal for swimming, sunbathing and building sandcastles.
- Take a walk around East Wittering Nature Reserve – The nature reserve is a great place to explore, with a variety of flora and fauna. There are also two bird hides to observe the local wildlife.
- Explore the South Downs National Park – The South Downs National Park is a great place to explore, with a variety of walking trails, historic sites and stunning views.
- Enjoy Fish and Chips at the Beach – Enjoy some traditional fish and chips while enjoying the beach views, there are a number of fish and chip shops in East Wittering.
- Visit Bognor Regis – Bognor Regis is a seaside town with a variety of attractions, including a pier and a range of shops.
- Take a Boat Trip – Take a boat trip and discover the coastline of East Wittering, there are a number of boat trips available.
- Go to the Fishbourne Roman Palace – The Fishbourne Roman Palace is a great place to visit, with some of the best-preserved Roman mosaics in the world.
- Visit the Chichester Cathedral – The Chichester Cathedral is a beautiful building, with a range of sculptures, stained glass windows and a clock tower.
- Enjoy a Round of Golf – There are a number of golf courses in East Wittering, so you can enjoy a round of golf and take in the stunning views.
- Visit Arundel Castle – Arundel Castle is an impressive castle, with a range of gardens, galleries and exhibitions to explore.
- Check Out the Local Markets – There are a number of local markets in East Wittering, where you can find a range of local produce and crafts.
- Go Birdwatching – There are a number of birdwatching sites in East Wittering, where you can spot a variety of birds.
- Visit the Weald and Downland Museum – The Weald and Downland Museum is a great place to visit, with a range of historic buildings, craft demonstrations and workshops.
- Take a Stroll Around Pagham Harbour – Pagham Harbour is a great place to take a stroll and observe the local wildlife. There are also a variety of birds that make their home here.
- Visit Selsey Lifeboat Museum – The Selsey Lifeboat Museum is a great place to visit, with a range of interactive exhibits and a gift shop.
- Go Shopping in Chichester – Chichester is a great place to go shopping, with a range of shops and boutiques.
There are many things to see and do near East Wittering. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!