If you're planning a visit to Bulverhythe Beach, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Visit the Blue Reef Aquarium – Located in Hastings, the Blue Reef Aquarium offers visitors a chance to view and learn about over 40 species of fish and other marine life, including sharks, seahorses and jellyfish.
- Enjoy a coastal walk – Take a leisurely stroll along the shoreline for fantastic views of the English Channel and the chance to spot some of the local wildlife.
- Visit Hastings Castle – This medieval castle was once home to William the Conqueror and is now a popular tourist destination, offering visitors a unique glimpse into the area's history.
- Explore Hastings Pier – This popular pier is a great place to take in stunning views of the English Channel and to relax with family and friends.
- Take a trip to Rye Harbour – A beautiful harbour village, Rye Harbour is a great place to explore and catch a glimpse of the area's local wildlife.
- Go fishing – Bulverhythe Beach provides the perfect opportunity to try your hand at fishing, with plenty of local waterways to explore and many different species of fish to catch.
- Visit the Smugglers Adventure – Located in nearby St. Clements Cave, the Smugglers Adventure offers visitors a chance to explore the area's rich smuggling history.
- Visit the Fisherman's Museum – This museum provides visitors with a unique insight into the area's fishing industry, with interactive displays and a variety of exhibits.
- Take a boat trip – Enjoy a tranquil boat trip along the English Channel, with the opportunity to spot local wildlife and take in stunning views of the coastline.
- Visit Battle Abbey – Built to commemorate the Battle of Hastings, Battle Abbey is an impressive Norman building and an important part of the area's history.
- Enjoy a spot of golf – Bulverhythe Beach is home to a number of excellent golf courses, offering visitors the perfect opportunity to practice their swing.
- Visit Bexhill-on-Sea – This charming seaside town is home to a variety of interesting attractions, including a museum, art galleries, and a promenade.
- Shop in Hastings – Explore Hastings' bustling town centre and enjoy a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Visit the East Hill Cliff Railway – Enjoy a ride to the top of East Hill and take in stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
- Spot some local wildlife – The area is home to a variety of wildlife, including birds, seals and dolphins.
There are many things to see and do near Bulverhythe Beach. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!