If you're planning a visit to Hove, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Enjoy the Beach – Hove's seafront location provides the perfect opportunity to enjoy a relaxing day at the beach. From swimming, to sunbathing, to simply taking a stroll along the promenade, you'll be sure to find something to enjoy.
- Visit the Royal Pavilion – This stunning structure was built in the 18th century as a seaside pleasure palace for King George IV. It stands today as a beautiful reminder of the rich history of the city.
- Visit the Sea Life Centre – This aquarium is home to a variety of sea creatures, from sharks to stingrays. You can also find a number of interactive exhibits and experiences, making it a great activity for kids.
- Explore the South Downs – The South Downs are a range of rolling hills located just a few miles from Hove. With plenty of walking trails and stunning views, it's the perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Visit the Hove Museum & Art Gallery – This museum is home to a variety of exhibits, from fine art to local history. It's a great way to learn more about the city and its past.
- Take a Boat Ride – The waters around Hove are the perfect place for a leisurely boat ride. Take in the views of the city and its coastline from a different perspective.
- Visit the Sea Life Brighton – This aquarium is located on the Brighton waterfront and is home to a variety of sea creatures, from rays to seahorses. There are also a number of interactive experiences to enjoy.
- Check out the Hove Lagoon – This is a large man-made lake located close to the seafront. It's a great place to enjoy a picnic, take a walk, or simply relax.
- Visit the Booth Museum – This museum is home to a variety of natural history exhibits, including a variety of bird and insect species.
- Enjoy the Local Pubs – Hove is home to a number of traditional pubs, offering a great way to enjoy some local beer.
- Visit the Brighton Pier – This iconic landmark is located just a few miles from Hove. Take a stroll along the pier and enjoy the views of the sea.
- Explore the Local Markets – Hove is home to a number of markets, from the bustling Hove Market to the quieter Sunday Market. You'll be sure to find something to buy or just enjoy the atmosphere.
- Take a Walk Along the Sussex Coast Path – This path runs along the Sussex Coast, providing stunning views of the sea. There are plenty of places to stop and explore along the way.
- Visit the Shoreham-by-Sea – This is a charming beach town located a short distance from Hove. Enjoy the views of the sea, take a stroll along the beach, or visit the local shops.
- Enjoy a Round of Golf – The Hove Golf Club offers a great 18-hole course, perfect for a round of golf. It's also a great place to enjoy a meal or a drink after the game.
There are many things to see and do near Hove. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!