If you're planning a visit to Shoreham, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Hiking – Take advantage of the picturesque Sussex countryside by going on a hike. Explore the nearby South Downs National Park and find the perfect spot to watch the sun set.
- Beach Activities – Spend the day on the beach in Shoreham, where there are plenty of activities to keep you busy. Go swimming, sunbathe, build sandcastles, and search for seashells.
- RSPB Reserve – The RSPB Pulborough Brooks Nature Reserve is a great place to observe wildlife and take in the views. You can spot a variety of birds, mammals, and insects here.
- Arundel Castle – Immerse yourself in history at this 11th-century castle. Explore the grounds, take a guided tour, and admire the stunning architecture.
- Amberley Museum & Heritage Centre – Step back in time at this museum and heritage centre. Spend the day learning about history and exploring the exhibits.
- Steyning Bowls Club – Spend an afternoon with friends at this outdoor bowling green. Enjoy a game of bowls and the beautiful scenery.
- Shoreham Fort – Visit this 19th-century fort and learn about its history. Enjoy the views from the battlements and take a walk around the grounds.
- Bramber Castle – Explore this 11th-century castle and find out more about its past. Wander around the ruins and marvel at the impressive architecture.
- Shoreham Beach Volleyball – Get active with a game of beach volleyball on the shore. Bring the family and enjoy a game in the sun.
- Adur Outdoor Centre – Enjoy a range of outdoor activities at this centre. Try your hand at kayaking, sailing, windsurfing, and more.
- Shoreham Hang Gliding and Paragliding – Take to the skies for an unforgettable experience. Join an experienced glider for an unforgettable adventure.
- South Downs Planetarium – Spend an afternoon enjoying the stars. Learn about the universe in the planetarium and marvel at the night sky.
- Bramber Village – Visit this charming village and explore its many attractions. Take a stroll around the village green and admire the historic buildings.
- New Inn – Relax and unwind at this local pub. Enjoy a pint of beer or a meal with friends.
- Bramber Bakehouse – Satisfy your sweet tooth at this artisan bakery. Pick up some freshly-baked treats or sample some delicious cakes and pastries.
There are many things to see and do near Shoreham. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!